Introducing the Paediatric Care Online mobile app
Paediatric Care Online (PCO UK) is the essential tool for all health professionals who see children at point of care.
To respond to user demand, the PCO UK app has been created to provide quick and easy access to this powerful resource, even when you’re offline.
The Paediatric Care Online app now makes it even easier to access the information you need, when you need it. Enjoy access to over 100 Key Practice Points, the RCPCH Child Protection Companion and PHE’s Green Book, all in one place.
To start using the app, simply follow these instructions:
1. Ensure you have an active subscription to use PCO UK. (RCPCH members: If you haven’t already activated your PCO UK account, you’ll need to here)
PLEASE NOTE: This app is only available to current Paediatric Care Online subscribers. If you do not have a subscription please visit our information page.
2. To download the app on your mobile phone or tablet, open the Google Play or iTunes store – depending on your device – and simply search for ‘Paediatric Care Online’.
3. Once the app has downloaded, enter your RCPCH number and password and accept the terms and conditions in order to begin the initial content download and start using the app today.
Take at look at our FAQs page or download our handy user guides below.
Download one of our user guides to find out about:
- Logging in and out
- Navigating the content within the app
- Performing a search
- Saving your most-used items as favourites for quick access when you need them.
For iPhone and iPad users, download the Apple user guide (pdf) -- coming soon!
For Android phone/tablet users, download the Android user guide (pdf) -- coming soon!